20 lbs down. feeling like a whole new person.

Options
michward10
michward10 Posts: 4 Member
Hey everyone,
I don't post on here often, but any time i start to lose motivation browsing the success stories always gets me back on track. I wouldn't have been able to lose the weight that i did without this forum, so i figure the least that i can do is post my progress pictures to help others.

Long story short, I have battled with eating disorders for the majority of my life. I've been losing weight very slowly to ensure that I don't get out of control with weight loss again and that I do it in a healthy sustainable way. I'm 20 years old and I really just want to be able to feel confident going to the beach with my insanely gorgeous model sister and relatives #lifeisnotfair lol

So far I've lost 22 lbs and have 6-16 lbs left to go
Sorry for my lack of clothing in the pictures. I never planned on showing them to anyone, but i figure they might help others and they'll definitely keep me on track for the last 10 lbs. If you find them offensive just message me and i'll take them down.

Also, I've never posted photos before and although I'm attempting to follow the directions posted I have a feeling im going to do this all wrong, so let me know if you cant see them

Height: 5'8"
Heighest Weight: 163 (March 2011)
Current Weight: 141
Goal Weight: 125-135

AT 157:
weightin11563.jpg

weightin11562.jpg

AT 141:
141c-7-7-12.jpg

141a-7-7-12.jpg

Replies

• chukwuwally
    chukwuwally Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job girl
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • kimnaaron4ever
    Options
    I think you look GREAT! Not sure why you feel like you need to lose another 10 lbs. since you already look AMAZING, but if that's what you want I know you'll have no problem! Keep on keeping on!
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work.
  • katrina2002
    katrina2002 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'd be happy with your before lol, but you look good at your current weight too!
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    You look awesome, great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!