Any other fun cardio workouts?!

Options
Hey all! I'm pretty new to the exercising world. One reason being, I always hated going to the gym and getting on the machines. I got so bored. Recently I began taking zumba classes and fell in love. I love them so much, I'm going to 4 classes a week. But, I know that zumba isn't enough. So on my off days when not doing zumba are there any other fun ways to get my cardio in that you all like?

Replies

• jsilky
    jsilky Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I love Piloxing!! But it is not offered everywhere.. You can search for it and see if it is offered near you. Awesome cardio workout.
  • misstoridanielle
    misstoridanielle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just checked it out online! Looks fun. I might have to buy the DVD and give it a try!
  • SusuAtta
    SusuAtta Posts: 56
    Options
    I suggest looking through the list of other classes they have at your gym if you like Zumba. My gym has Turbokick, and it is a lot of fun! Addicting and it kicks your butt ^.^ Cycle classes are also fun, and provide a change to your routine (the class is a lot funner than the machine because not only is some yelling at you to work harder, but they make you do different things as you ride the bike to give the exercise some "flare"). Then, there are classes that use both cardiovascular and resistance training, and these are great. The gym is a world of possibilities, go out there and experiment!
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    If you want to do something at home, Turbo Jam is a fun upbeat workout, mainly kickboxing but a little dancy but not too dancy for this uncoordinated girl!
  • misstoridanielle
    misstoridanielle Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    thanks for the suggestions! currently, I take zumba at a place that only offers zumba lol but in the fall, i'm going back to school which has a gym that offers many different classes so I'll take that in mind!
  • rward007
    rward007 Posts: 32
    Options
    My girlfriend loves Tabata at our gym. I never make it because it's always when I'm working. Kickboxing isn't bad.