Need motivational friends and fitness buddies!

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello! I haven't been on MFP for long, but I feel like I could be making more out of the community. I am trying to lose 52 lbs and was wondering if there is anyone who would like to be friends on MFP and exchange stories and provide each other with motivation/support.

Replies

• Arlene_D
    Arlene_D Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 20 lbs, I manage my diet pretty good but cannot seem to get motivated to exercise. I would like to be friends and exchange stories
  • angiebmore
    angiebmore Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm also new here. I'm currently want to loose 50 lbs. The App gives me motivation yo do yiy!
  • monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to. Request sent!
  • lorih103
    lorih103 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, I just joined tonite & would be happy to friend you
  • 100lbstoloosefemale
    100lbstoloosefemale Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    hi just joined t onight,, i love it, but boy it took me so long to ad in my food tracker and tonight i was a wooping 647 calories over my allowed limit, i was doing so good for 2 weeks and i have started to slip,, still havent ate fast food and no pop, b ut had beer, its michelob ultra but didnt just have 1,lol thus made me hungry ,, i did work out today but i know i can do better, i need support and i have a goal, 50lbs by xmas 100 by june, so will have to step up my game and get back on track tomorrow...i seemed to still have fat and carbs allowed,,so i will have to watch calories big time
  • chaNyn613
    chaNyn613 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I think community plays a huge roll in success. I actually tend to be really shy at first even on the internet. I love working out but my diet tends to be too "flexible" :-) I'd love to be part of your community.
  • cassfit12
    cassfit12 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello! I have not been using MFP for long. I am trying to make it a constant in my hectic schedule. :-) I am looking to loose about 90lbs, gain confidence and self esteem!

~Cassfit12
  • akinder92
    akinder92 Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to this!! I have always stuck to WW and not focused on calories. I am hoping that this will really do the trick for me! I am looking for motivational, fitness, and clean eating buddies. Feel free to add me!!
  • cassfit12
    cassfit12 Posts: 3
    Options
    Would love to be fitness buddies! Your goals are right in sync with mine! BTW your daughter is adorable! I need to post a pic... Right now, my problem is logging everything daily. I get in 3-5 days and then lapse for 2. I know this doesn't help me see what I need to improve my eating habits, etc.
  • HorseWithNoName27
    HorseWithNoName27 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I just joined as well, feel free to add me as I am looking for buddies too! :) Good luck with your journey!
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and my goal is to lose 50 pounds, so pretty similar to you :) feel free to add me! I like being motivational and sharing tips and stories.
  • maanchua
    maanchua Posts: 4
    Options
    hi, i joined MFP about 2 yrs. ago. i'd lose some,then gain it back after a while. my problem is really motivation. sometimes i just get frustrated & stop the calorie count & exercise altogether. help! pls. add me...
  • Jbaker569
    Jbaker569 Posts: 3
    Options
    I've been on MFP about a month now and need to lose 55 lbs. I'd love some more motivational friends that are on every day. Feel free to add me.
  • tlruffino
    tlruffino Posts: 28
    Options
    i have a goal to loose 85lbs by next summer. So far Im down 11
  • SeeDRun
    SeeDRun Posts: 12
    Options
    I am about 60 pounds into my goal with about 100 still to go. I won't be the most inspirational friend you will ever have, but if you need a kind word or something clever about the wisdom of buying new gym clothes or shoes for motivation I am totally the friend for you! Hit me up!
  • Michellemtjpjt
    Options
    I need friends to motivate me and I can motivate others add me michellemtjpjt
  • callmebubble567
    Options
    I'm in the same predicament as you all! Feel free to add me :D
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for a new friend can add me!
    :flowerforyou:
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    Add me... anyone looking for some support can add me.. i am here everyday!!
  • Destanie_Robyn
    Destanie_Robyn Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me anytime :)