What's for breakfast?

Options
I have a super yummy hearty breakfast and I LOVE it and it helps me have a little more available calories for afternoon meals.

Kraft - 2% Sharp Cheddar Cheese Slices, 1 slice cal 45 fat 3
Eggs - White only, raw, 3 large cal 51 fat 0
Morning Star - Sausage Links Soy, 2 links cal 80 carb 3 fat 3

Add Food | Remember Meal cal 176 carb 5 fat 6 protein 24

I make it into a omlette, smash the links and put them inside with cheese. It's also good with some tomaote and only a 176 calorie yummy breakfast!

What's for breakfast at your house?

Replies

• Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    i HAVEN'T EATTEN YET (shriek) Cause thats just not normal... But I have had a cup of coffee and a cup of tea so far...
  • Trav
    Trav Posts: 2,022
    Options
    I had tuna...i guess not really breakfast though is it
  • agwilbur625
    Options
    Malt-o-meal and oat bran hot cereal are both good alternatives and are both filling. I add honey or equal to it for some sweetness. I make them with water though, not milk as it uses up more of your alloted calories and fat.
  • starchild0612
    Options
    Good breakfast...packed with protein and omega3....very good for you!
  • Trav
    Trav Posts: 2,022
    Options
    Good breakfast...packed with protein and omega3....very good for you!

I have those in mass quantity at work....keeps me away from the snack bar
  • mustang74
    Options
    what I had for breakfast today, was two eggs scrambled with cheese and orange
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    I had 2 organic buckwheat waffles (plain) then I am going to have a bowl of oatmeal w/ a little brown sugar and craisens
  • sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Half cup oatmeal, some brown sugar, and a half cup milk.
  • Tennyshoe
    Options
    I eat the egg white omelet too. But, I add Arnold brand whole wheat Sandwich Thins as toast. They're very crispy, when toasted, have 100 calories and 6 grams of fiber.
  • RobbinMarie
    Options
    Sometimes you just don't feel like cooking. When I get weak and consider drive-thru breakfast, this is a great alternative (had it this morning)

Jimmy Deans D-Lights Turkey Sausage Breakfast bowl. Only 230 calories and 7 G of fat. Tastes great and stays with you 'til lunch!
  • 0utlawjj
    Options
    I had a homade turkey sandwich on wheat, yum, yum
  • 0utlawjj
    Options
    Make that HOME MADE, my wife made it for me so i had better clear up my spelling.
  • chuppak
    Options
    I too had a turkey on wheat w/ some mustard for breakfast. PB&J was gettin a lil old first thing in the morning.