It's Y-O-U-R body!

Options
Alright this is mainly directed to the ladies out there. This is my rant for the day. Below are a few a the pictures of women/body types that I find BEAUTIFUL! Please continue reading....

373549_206979286004981_2052227843_n.jpg

After using this site for a little over a month I have realized that THIS is what a lot of people THINK they have to look like in order to be fit. That isn't true. This body type is gorgeous, but it doesn't have to be everybody goals. Just because it isn't a goal of YOURS doesn't mean you have to put it down and put the people who I trying to get this look down. If you don't want it for your body, great. But it doesn't make it any less beautiful just because YOU don't want to look like that. Have some respect for the hard work women like this put into getting a body like this!

Picture_6.jpg

I have also learned my least favorite new term "skinny fat" on this site. Once again this may not be the look you are aiming for, but this body type is still beautiful. She is confident in it. There is no reason to put this body type down. Nobody should feel ashamed of being "skinny fat" or aiming to look that way.

ht_plus_size_model_ll_120112_wmain.jpg

This is a PLUS SIZED MODEL. She has curves and still look beautiful. There is no reason to put this body type down. Some women want to have a softer more natural curvy look to them. There is nothing wrong with that. You don't need to be ripped be considered beautiful.

The message I am trying to get across to all of you is, it is YOUR body and you can decide how you want it to look. It doesn't matter what somebody else thinks. Everybody is going to have different opinions on with is "fit" or "attractive" but you shouldn't feel like your goals for your body are any less than theirs. All this body types are beautiful. Not one is better than the other. Make YOUR goal for where you'd like to be and go for them! Don't let anyone put you down for how you look or how you'd like to look. And don't you be the one to put down another person for their goals or body type. We are all different. We are all beautiful. Embrace it.

Replies

• twiztc
    twiztc Posts: 135
    Options
    I envy anyone who is comfortable in their own skin.
    I was once.

I just wanna lose enough so I dont have to keep buying new expanding clothes!!