I've been chunky since age 10!

Options
Hi everyone! I am 26 and have spent the last 16 years large and in charge. I have been on weight watchers and lost 40lbs that way then I plateaued and never lost more then that so I am comparing WW and this; so far I like this program a ton more. I still have 130lbs to lose before I hit my long term goal. Feel free to add me!

Replies

• monkeynumber100
    monkeynumber100 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Chunky was the word my grandfather used to use to describe me. Sending a friend request now!
  • HorseWithNoName27
    HorseWithNoName27 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Ha, chunky, I remember being called that too :) I'll add you!
  • IrinaPhoenix
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 26 and have spent the last 16 years large and in charge.

Ha. yeah, I was probably "chunky" a little before that. I'm 25 now, and I'm tired of being large, but born to be in charge ;) lol!
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    Add me... :) I am here everyday!
  • avlounsbury
    Options
    Girl, this sounds so familiar. I went on WW when I was 12, lost 20 lbs and thought being fat was over. Well, now I'm 21 and I'm 70 lbs overweight! Just started this program but I am motivated and ready to go. I'm a week in! Friending you!
  • jlbram03
    jlbram03 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Your story is very similar to my own! I would love to be your friend, sending request now!
    Anyone else is free to add me for support as well! :)
  • DeannaGregory
    Options
    Chunky, chubby, husky, and many more that have all applied to me since I was in second grade. I lost my first 20 pounds when I was 12, and I can't even count how many more I've gained and lost in the 30+ years since then. I've still got 90 to go. I know how you feel!