Needed photos to get my proof

Options
I have 5 days left until I am done with my first round of Insanity. I got on the scale and was discouraged this morning so I decided to take some photos. And its true the best way to check progress is by photos. (This is my first time posting these photos let alone first time posting pics on this site, I am a bit afraid)

NOTE: THERE IS ACTUALLY 3 PHOTO COMPARISONS THERE NOT 2. I CAN'T GET THEM TO ALL SHOW UP!
frontcomparisonwithdates-1.jpg

Replies

• LifeinDC
    LifeinDC Posts: 34
    Options
    Totally can see it! Great work! (I did wonder what happened to the tattoo in the third picture, but I think you are reversed).
  • MartinaC32
    MartinaC32 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!

iphones always flip pictures for some reason.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    WOWSERS!!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • asknancy
    asknancy Posts: 8
    Options
    Ok I need to get busy and do some insanity! You really look great - I bet you need new clothes - oh darn.
  • amuchison
    amuchison Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! Yes the pics def speak for themselves:)
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    it's crazy how much our eyes can fool us, but that's a big difference! your shoulders look great, nice and strong, and you're really getting definition in your legs and tummy too. Nice work!
  • heather_huggins
    heather_huggins Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have 5 days left until I am done with my first round of Insanity. I got on the scale and was discouraged this morning so I decided to take some photos. And its true the best way to check progress is by photos. (This is my first time posting these photos let alone first time posting pics on this site, I am a bit afraid)

NOTE: THERE IS ACTUALLY 3 PHOTO COMPARISONS THERE NOT 2. I CAN'T GET THEM TO ALL SHOW UP!
    frontcomparisonwithdates-1.jpg

**girl you look great! never live by the scale!! your body is more toned and muscular, muscle weighs more than fat which is why you should never go by the scale, go by inches! :) your results are definitely noticeable and you should be proud of yourself! you look amazing :)
  • MCwife2RM
    MCwife2RM Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you everyone! It truly is hard to see the changes in yourself when you look at yourself everyday. We just moved to the other side of the world and therefore I don't see anyone except my husband on a regular basis so I can't even get the judgement from my friends and family! I appreciate it. I love Insanity and feel such big changes and so much stronger and more toned. If you want smaller and more toned arms definitely do Insanity. I feel that is where I have made the most progress IMO!
  • osewcute
    osewcute Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Your arms do look great, but don't discount your awesome obliques popping thru!!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Nice work! I loved the Insanity program. Lost a lot of inches, looking and feeling much more fit. Im on round 2 now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!