Hello, I'm July

Options
But only hot july because it's over 100 degrees where I live. Not a hot body at all :). Anyway, I am here because my Dr. sent me to a dietician and she recommended this website. I have 50 or so pounds to lose, but I don't really have a goal weight, I will just know when I get to where I feel I am right for me. I have hypothyroidism and I fight constantly with my weight, among a few other things.
I have signed up for a half marathon training program, and that starts next week. I will be starting week 5 of C25K this week to get
me ready for the half. It's like having to clean your house for the maid to come, but the outcome will be sweet. Anyway, I am glad to
be here.

Replies

• Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Welcome, we are very glad to have you join us.
  • Elle_45
    Elle_45 Posts: 43
    Options
    Thank you ;)
  • HorseWithNoName27
    HorseWithNoName27 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I just joined as well. Good to see you here. Best of luck with your goals and feel free to add me if you like! :)
  • thing122004
    Options
    Hello July! I too have Hypothyroidism. I found out that I have it only a couple months ago and I wish I would have known it sooner! I've been struggling with my weight since I was about 10 years old (21 now) and wondered why! I just joined this site too! Nice too meet you!
  • Elle_45
    Elle_45 Posts: 43
    Options
    Thank you and good luck to all of you.

I also changed my user name ;)
  • MomsTaxi23
    MomsTaxi23 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, and I just joined a few days ago and it is a great site so far. Add me a friend if you would like. Good luck
  • lc971
    lc971 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    It sounds like you're off to a good start. Good luck! :drinker:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!
  • corky26
    corky26 Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome. I'm 60, lactose intolerant, working with a GI doc and Dietician. They can both access my food diary to check and see how I'm doing with nutrition. It's a great place to track your efforts and gain support. All the best in your journey. Cheers to better health! Good luck!