Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Options
Okay, Jillian Michaels knows how to push and work you hard. Just wondering if anyone has commited to the 30 Day Shred work out dvd and seen results at the end of 30 days? I normally enjoy doing a Cardio Core Bootcamp class, but I can't afford it at the moment..so I'm trying to find something that works just as well. Any feedback or suggestions?! :):) I've also done P90x..but the 90 day commitment is kind of intimidating :P

Thanks!

Chantelle

Replies

• mzjennx
    mzjennx Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello. Before the 30 day shred I use to go gym 3-4x a week. I had a trainer spent a lot of money, then I got hurt. Non-gym related arm and back injury. I just started working out again, but wanted to stop spending money at the gym so I started doing the 30 day shred. I am on level 1, day 6. So far so good. It beats going to the gym. 30 minute circuit working out of cardio strength and abs. I mix my work out with walking, swimming and hiking. So I am not really doing this every day. Like 2-3x a week. It does make you sweat and sometimes makes you hurt. So hopefully by the end of the month I see some results. So far I like it. I feel stronger, feels like im doing a way better workout than I do when I was going to the gym so I plan to stick with it.
  • chanbanan26
    chanbanan26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Thanks for the feedback! I have tried the work outs before and they definitely make you sweat and hurt sometimes..the good kind of pain! Haha. Way to go! Keep it up. I went for a walk tonight, but I'm almost tempted to do some kind of a circuit workout tonight to get some strength training in as well. Awesome job on the weight loss too, that is super inspiring! Keep up the good work :)