365 days in

Options
2»

Replies

• clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    You are doing fabulously. Congratulations on great results! Keep it up.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are such an inspiration to all of us. Thank you for sharing. :flowerforyou:
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!! You look great and I love your smile.....it lights up the page! I know how much better you must feel and how much more energy you must have. I love Zumba too. I do strength training and cardio.....you are getting a great balance of exercises. Thanks for sharing your success.....I bet your girls are very proud of their mom:-) Continued success to you!!
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Great job. All th hard work you've been doing really shows in the pics. Congrats!
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    WOW! You can really see it in your face. Great job and what an inspiration you are to the rest of us. Keep up the good work!
  • JohnRalfeo
    JohnRalfeo Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! Congrats on what you have done so far!!! Don't worry, I also sorta "stood still" from Thanksgiving thru NY Eve myself.
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You look so great!!! (And I'm incredibly jealous of that photo with Jason Castro!!)
  • sharee05
    sharee05 Posts: 21
    Options
    Congrats Doll keep it up I hope i can be saying this in 365 days go you!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    You are doing so awesome and inspiring so many! Congrats to you! I'm glad to have you as a friend!
  • chele1028
    chele1028 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You are such a great and supportive pal and I am sooooo proud of your success.. look at you!! You should be so proud of your hard work! You are an inspiration, and I am glad to be your pal! You look so great!!! Xoxo
  • TinaKeniston
    TinaKeniston Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    What an insipiration you are!! Congratulations and keep up the great work - you look fabulous!!
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the kind words!! People like you are what make this site great! :-)

P.S. I'm glad some of you knew who Jason Castro was..LOL I've met him twice, he is awesome!
  • mckellipgirl
    mckellipgirl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You have done phenomenal and are such an inspiration. Not only that but you are a genuinely kind person that seem to want to help everyone achieve a healthy lifestyle.
    Thanks for letting me be apart of your initial 365 and the support you've given. Can't wait to see what your next 365 brings! Keep up the good work! :)
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Congratulations on meeting Jason Castro!!!!! I'm so jealous!!! Wait what?? I mean congratulation on your awesome weightloss!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!

Um and so does Jason Castro:happy:
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE DOING GREAT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!