Need motivational friends and fitness buddies!

Options

Replies

• CaseyCrafter
    Options
    Add me I need more motivation: CaseyCrafter
  • ClemsonMGT
    ClemsonMGT Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd be more than happy to share some knowledge and motivational tips. Feel free to add me.
  • pianoboe2693
    Options
    I agree! I would love to swap stories and encouragement :)
  • RudeGyrl78
    RudeGyrl78 Posts: 21
    Options
    Read my blog and add me if you like...I'm ALL about having encouraging, positive people on the team! This is NOT FB damn it!
  • nllval25
    nllval25 Posts: 2
    Options
    I need more motivation i am dragging my feet to go back to the gym........................
  • Nikki_Gets_Fit
    Nikki_Gets_Fit Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I just started back again today after taking awhile off :-/...so I'm sure I can use the support too!! I'm also going to try to keep up on my YouTube vlog: www.youtube.com/chubbygirl260 as well as my blog: www.chubbygirl260.blogspot.com :)
  • tppchef
    tppchef Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to the MFP community. My fitness goal is 40 lbs or a size 6. Which ever comes first! I joined a gym and love Les Mills Pump workout. I'd also love to share my success and struggles.
  • Nikki_Gets_Fit
    Nikki_Gets_Fit Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Read my blog and add me if you like...I'm ALL about having encouraging, positive people on the team! This is NOT FB damn it!

Lol I agree!!
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    hi, I am also looking for friends so feel free to invite me.
  • fit2bfame
    fit2bfame Posts: 1
    Options
    sure! ADD ME... fit2bfame
  • mrsRhughes
    mrsRhughes Posts: 122
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss journey and journey to a NEW LIFESTYLE!! Feel free to add me :) I love to offer motivation / support and like to think I have a "handle" on this healthy lifestyle thing! I am 26 years old, have two kids (ages 7 and almost 2) and am 5'7", currently maintaining at 121-124 (depending on the day!) I eat a LOT, exercise a LOT, and love it! Hope to get to know you better :)
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Happy to provide motivation, sending a request now!
  • MartiJ521
    MartiJ521 Posts: 434
    Options
    Hey ya'll! :) I'm new to My fitness pal and my goal is to lose 50 lbs due to my Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome. I look forward to hearing everyone's stories.Feel free to add me :)
  • nicolekrezinski
    nicolekrezinski Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started a group "30 days to a 10lb loss" We just started on Sunday.... If anyone wants to join for motivation/accountability daily....add me as a friend and msg me that you want to be added! :)
  • EKK0220
    EKK0220 Posts: 6
    Options
    I need the same! Also looking to lose about the same as you. Will send you a request!
  • txladybug76
    Options
    Hi! Been on MFP for a few days now, and I really think I am going to enjoy learning how to use it, and how it can help me. :)
    I'm a mom of two boys, 36, 5'4 and currently 205lbs (for the last 8 years).
    I recently started hitting the gym after many many mannnny years, and this is week 8!
    Every morning at 6am, and sometimes evenings as well. My routine consists of stretching, light weights/machines for toning. Followed by 40 mins on treadmill, alternating speeds to build heartrate. I have drastically changed the way I eat...from once a day, to more health conscious 3 meals a day, with light grazing inbetween. I rarely drink anything else but water.

In the 8 weeks, I have not lost any weight, but I have lost inches. I understand this is a positive thing! Lol, but I do wish to see that number come down.
    I'd love to make some friends for motivation, and support, everyone seems nice and friendly, which is a bonus! Feel free to add me :)
  • saberas
    saberas Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I'm new as well and I'm currently trying to lose over 50 lbs. I would to find people to chat with and maybe we can get ourselves motivated! :happy:
  • Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm also a newbie and would love to meet some friends to help me stay motivated. Feel free to add me.
  • hairiluv
    hairiluv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to be apart of this because I know this is the life change for me,it's so easy to follow and it's time I get the weight off for good.NO MORE YOYO WEIGHT LET'S HELP EACH OTHER JOIN ME AND LET'S GET FIT :))))))))
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I have 16 pounds left of a 50 ilb goal good luck hun x