Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New to the message board

Hi! My name is Kat and I'm trying to lose 40 lbs I have been using the program for a month or so. Not sure how the message board works but I am willing to try it out. I would love to have support and motivation and also be able to do the same for others. I do best when I have great people to help do better. Just not so good workign on myself. I hope to meet some great people. In advance thank you to everyone.
P.S.
Please be patient with me as I am figuring out how this whole this works :-)

Replies

• beccadp74
    beccadp74 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi Kat, I'm new here too. I am discovering it is so much easier to stay on track with a lot of support from people who are going through the same thing. Please feel free to add me if you like. :)
  • micshu32
    micshu32 Posts: 22
    Hi Kat, I have been on for a couple of weeks. It is great help to have friends on here. Please add me if you would like.
  • I'm new too! I need help staying motivated and if there's people watching me I feel like I have to stick to what I'm doing :)
  • sdcohen85
    sdcohen85 Posts: 41 Member
    I signed up a little while back but never really kept up on tracking. I just started up again and would love some support/motivation!!