Fake Tan!

Options
2»

Replies

• gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    The title "Fake Tan" caught my eye and reminded me of this guy I met years ago. We were in a sales meeting in November in St Louis. This guy was from Minnesota and was giving a presentation. No one heard what he said because they couldn't figure out how he became a burnt orange in November from Minnesota! It was the funniest thing I ever saw...

That's awesome. This post could easily turn to horible fake tan stories. The last time I tried it, I looked like I stepped in rust and it splashed up my legs!
  • lluulluu
    lluulluu Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I use Jergens natural glow.. great stuff,, you just have to make sure apply it evenly ...
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I use the Jergens Natural Glow moisturizer for fair to medium skin tones. I'm very pale! I actually can tan but don't have the time to lie around in the sun and besides the sun gives you wrinkles and skin cancer. The Jergens lotion looks pretty natural and people ask me if I've been to the beach after I've used it for a few days.
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Options
    I spray tan about 3 x month and I love it. It is not streaky or orange. I also go to a place that uses an organic formula so it is safe to breathe. It can get expensive, but I only go in the summer or for vaca.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the replies ladies! They are much appreciated.
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Options
    BTW, mine last about a week usually :)
  • ProudArmyWifey8
    Options
    Its actually a foam you put on with a mit. And the color shows up fast so than you csn see where you put it on :) so no streaks