Another Newbie :) ~~>

Options
Looking for all the support I can get! Only achieved my calorie intake - one- day out of 4 so far :sad:

I know that a support system is the (only) way I can achieve my goals and hopefully in turn- help u reach ur's to :flowerforyou:

I'm still not to familiar with this whole process, so please bare with me if u add me and i'm not prompt on response :bigsmile:

Replies

• stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    I'm also new, feel free to add me!
  • msmeme37
    msmeme37 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'M NEW MYSELF ADD ONLY IF YOUR POSITIVE
  • msmeme37
    msmeme37 Posts: 2
    Options
    I UNDERSTAND IT'S A PROGRESS WHERE ALL GOING THRU AND HAVE TO HELP EACH OTHER GET THRU ADD ME
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined, too. I need to lose 85 lbs to reach my goal. Glad to hear that you kept to your calorie goal for one of four days. Sounds like you and I both have some learning to do. I have not been doing so great the last few days, so a friend recommended this site. I will thnk of you while I do my best to learn how to work this weight loss program. You can do this, and so can I. Take care. <3
  • Brown03225
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me.
  • Nicopants1314
    Options
    Add me. (: I'm new-ish. And would love the support as well.
  • saramerino
    saramerino Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm new to this thing and dont really know what I'm supposed to eat to achieve my goal. D: Need support. :)
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Hey I'm here 4 you, feel free to add me :)
  • chlorisaann
    chlorisaann Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    It takes a little time to form new habits!! you WILL get there!! been here a month or so and love all the support!! and I am happy to have any new friends!! :smooched:

Oh and FYI... Just clicked on your profile... I am a FTW girl too!
  • jazminraquel01
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! Please add me if you are a positive influence! I will also be a positive influence to everyone out there! Its very difficult to keep motivated, and this is my fourth week on a strict exercise and diet plan, I call it more of a a lifestyle I am trying to achieve. I am also new at this whole thing though, like counting calories and all that. :smile:
  • ChristinaLeexo
    Options
    Hi I am new to this also and I just really want to lose weight and feel good about my self. :)
  • Chevyrae93
    Options
    Wow! Ask and you shall receive! Thanks y'all!
  • emmeline79
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I'm fairly new here as well! I've started and stopped many times since i joined but this time i'm all in. Feel free to add me as well :smile:
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! The first day I started I wound up drinking a ton and eating my body weight in s'mores, so don't feel bad! It takes a while to get in the swing of it.
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    But already a master at emoticons. Add me. I'll be your friend. :smile:
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new too, you can add me! We can help keep each other on track!
  • grace_c
    grace_c Posts: 28
    Options
    i want fwends!