Hi, I'm new =D

Options
Hi Everyone, I'm just starting today. Just trying out the site, I went over my calories by 131 and protien by 14. Im not sure what I could have done differently, but I'll keep at it.

Replies

• grannyfunk
    grannyfunk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Please stay! I have used it since March and its been really good for me. I have had a hard 10 days but I went back to excercising today and I feel better. I have a hard time not getting enough calories and that is because I am afraid to eat more or just don't feel like eating. One of my big problen is I HATE vegtables! so I am trying to eat some. You can friend me I would be glad to help you out and my sister is on here and she would too! Just keep trucking! I have lost 18 since I started on her and 41 pds since a year ago so it has been slow, but we can do it!!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Being over by a couple hundred really is no big deal in the overall scheme of things! Going over on protein is no big deal either b/c MFP's numbers are low for that. Good luck!!!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Rome wasnt built in a day! take it easy! dont come down on yourself too hard! 131 calories is hardly going to cause you to gain weight! Do a little walking to combat those extras! You can burn that in 30 minutes of light housework!

Use the site a little more.. i think you will become addicted! Make sure you log everything, then move on! You cannot succeed without some failure! none of us are perfect! You got this! I would love you have you as a friend!
  • RedHeadDevotchka
    RedHeadDevotchka Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You should always go low on MFPs protein goals. Don't beat yourself up for that overage, not too big and you are learning. Feel free to add me if you want some support
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Don't fret it. I went over my protein by about 120 or so. Shrimp will do that...yes, delicious, delicious shrimp. I'll take that any day of the week.

Good luck and check out the entire site. Good people working towards a similar goal.
  • jeka91
    jeka91 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Don't worry too much. I went over a couple times the first week. eventually you get the hang of it, beside protein seems like the best thing you could go over. I still have a problem with going over in sugar XP nice to meet you all. I've only been on here since late May and haven't talked to anyone yet. I've just started the insanity program. So contact me if you'd like! =)
    23628811.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools