New to the website, add me(:

I just joined this website tonight, and I already know that it will be a good resource for me to use. Add me if you're up for meeting new people or making new friends, motivation never hurts.(:

Replies

• I also joined tonight! :)
    I have been exercising for 4 weeks now, and usually this is the week where I get unmotivated, so I also need some motivation :)
    I hope to keep on the path :)
    Feel free to add me :happy:

Oh my gosh, after I posted this I checked out your profile, and i was really surprised that first of all, you said you were 16, so am i!
    And my motivation is ALSO that I want to make the volleyball team X) AND Wear whatever I want, withOUT feeling self conscious!!
    I probably havent worn something new in years! :)
    Wow!!!!
  • CarlyDawn7
    CarlyDawn7 Posts: 23
    Wow that is crazy that we already have so much in common!!(:
    And that tends to happen to me alot too where I'm just not motivated anymore,
    but just try your best and even if you slip one day, don't worry about it because theres always
    tomorrow to try again. I don't know if that is much help, but I always remind myself that. Weight loss
    is never an easy thing, but its well worth it in the end. Good luck! Message me anytime if you want to talk!
  • Yea of course!!
    I am hoping to try out for the volleyball team this summer, even if I dont make it, at least I tried, and my main goal is to get toned and be able to be good at a sport I LOVE. Its okay if I'm not the best! :D
  • CarlyDawn7
    Thats exactly how I feel too! Try outs are a month away, but I'm already nervous. haha
    I just really want to make the team, its the only sport I like and consider myself good at, I'm
    not the best either but hopefully we both make the teams! (:
  • yes, hopefully! Keep on your goal, and with alot of work we will both make it! :)
  • CarlyDawn7
    Thanks! You too girl!(:
  • kingkong247
    kingkong247 Posts: 55 Member
    Welcome both of you!! Feel free to add and LET's DO THIS!!! :)
  • grannyfunk
    grannyfunk Posts: 9 Member
    How many calories do you eat a day. I have twins grands that need to lose weight but their only 13 I have tried to figure out and I had there mom start 2000. One twin is very active with her summer deaf programs she goes to. I think last week she looked like she lost over 5 pds. You could tell it in her bathing suit! she has the deaf olymbic coming up and that week she really works out so don't worry about calories! Sorry for so long. Girls I am proud you are here and have a great goal to work at! Praying the best for you!\