Double workout logging?

Options
Does anyone know how to show separate workouts in one day? Example; today I walked 1/2 hour at lunch time and when I get off work I will complete another longer workout. When I log them separately MFP combines them, is there a way to show them separately? Does this frustrate anyone else? Also I sure would like to have more friends, I am 48. But I am not picky about how old my friends are. Thanks!

Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    Can't be done on your wall, I'm afraid. It is a little irritating, as I think it encourages you to log the lot in one go at the end of the day, so you get a single 'burn' posting.
  • iluvmyortiz1122
    iluvmyortiz1122 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I noticed this too, that when I walk and do cross fit it combines them for what others see. In my diary it still shows them separated.
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Yup, it does lump everything together on your wall (though keeps them separate in your log). You can always go back and comment on your wall post with a breakdown of what you did and when. Kind of a pain, but it would do the trick ...
  • Timetogetskinny
    Timetogetskinny Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Yes, it's a bummer that it combines ALL your workouts as one but you do have your logs to go back too should you want to look at your records!

I keep a calendar handy and mark what I've done and of, how long (min., hrs) I also add my calories burned. It helps when I want to have a faster look and not always have to log into mfp.

I also added a friend request! =D