back looking for help!

Options
im back… boyfriend is away for 3 months at marine boot camp… i guess i should work on my body a little while he is gone. looking for help and inspiration please!

Replies

• grace_c
    grace_c Posts: 28
    Options
    wah no one wants to help?
  • satxtrap
    satxtrap Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. Please pass a "Thank you for your service" to your boyfriend from me.
  • grace_c
    Options
    will do, and will do! thanks for being supportive of his service!
  • ashleeejade
    Options
    Hi Grace! I'm looking to work on my body too, joined up about a week ago :smile:

I've actually created a group for ladies to motivate each other, make friends and lose weight together if you're interested, it's The Pink Ladies :happy:
  • grace_c
    Options
    thanks bubblegumglam, i accepted the request and i will add you!
  • ashleeejade
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks heaps :) Am looking forward to getting to know you ^_^
  • grace_c
    Options
    same to you!
  • teamturbo
    teamturbo Posts: 6
    Options
    I can help you out if you want, im a beach body fitness coach
  • rocketpopsicles
    Options
    We are all here for you if you need :)
    To learn a little about me, just read my blog post!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/rocketpopsicles/view/about-me-291656

Good luck!
  • grace_c
    Options
    right now i am at the top of healthy bmi. i have a lot of muscle, but also fat overtop of it. i ride my bike to work and back 5 days a week in the city. looking to lose 15 more lbs and show some muscle!
  • SenshiV
    SenshiV Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hiyas.

I'm kinda new here too (well about like 2 months ago) but yeah I would always like more people posting on main anyone add if you like. I think I have a strong point on researching stuff online so if you have questions mostly about nutritional information for food ask me anytime :).

Good luck.
  • Chgosportsgal
    Options
    You can do this Grace! I'll be 50 in October and I'm doing Beachbody Turbo Fire. When I'm done with that, Insanity is next. If I can workout at 50 - you can certainly do this at 19! Just crush it girl ! I'm a Beachbody coach, so feel free to reach out if you need support! Feel free to send a friend request too! God bless your boyfriend as he is bravely serving our country!
  • grace_c
    Options
    @chgosportsgal, thank you for inspiration and kind words for my boyfriend! what is beachbody? i've heard of insanity, my bf actually struggles to do some of those workouts and he impresses his recruiters with his fitness! good luck with that! will add
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me if they want
  • tjestes1
    tjestes1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    just keep pushing to obtain your goa!, i'm back too after a few months lost a total of 21 pounds, looking just to get back on track
  • grace_c
    Options
    ive unfortunately regained the 6 or so lbs i lost originally when i had access to the gym at school, in philly but im now living in jersey til aug 1. gotta get back on track!