What's your dream weight loss solution?

Options
What's your dream solution in the area of weight loss? Do you wish that a you constantly had a friend to pull you off the couch? Or a button to turn off the desire to over eat? What do you idealistically wish for and realistically wish for?

Replies

• Chainie
    Chainie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My dream weight loss solution would be if they perfected the transporter like from StarTrek. Then we could all just eat everything, and once a year hop onto the transporter pad and whhiirrrrrrrr.... Beam our fat straight out into space. Awesome.
  • tdotali
    tdotali Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My dream weight loss solution would be if they perfected the transporter like from StarTrek. Then we could all just eat everything, and once a year hop onto the transporter pad and whhiirrrrrrrr.... Beam our fat straight out into space. Awesome.

Haha that would be awesome!!
  • SueMizZou
    SueMizZou Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for a weight loss book that you rub on your body and the weight disappears
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    My dream would be Big Mac and Coke is the new secret to weight loss, and if you need a boost to lose more you would eat pepperoni pizza.
  • jagar07
    jagar07 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    The sleep remedy. To just go to sleep one day and wake up the next with all the weight gone! (except clothes might be an issue lol)
  • priescm
    priescm Posts: 95
    Options
    I wish eating horrific amounts of chocolate resulted in extreme weight loss...I would be sooooo skinny. ;)
    Realistically, I wish my husband wouldn't be such a lazy butt all the time and would encourage me to reach my goals a little more. He's a good guy, but a little too happy with where I am currently at. :wink:
  • Roeri011
    Roeri011 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm waiting for someone to come out with the cheesecake diet :)
  • amytag
    amytag Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Idealistically, I wish I had a pimped out home gym, a trainer, and a personal chef like some of the mega-celebrities. Realistically, I wish I had the motivation to just wake up early in the mornings to get my workouts in. This sweltering afternoon/evening heat is soooo painful.
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    My dream would be Big Mac and Coke is the new secret to weight loss, and if you need a boost to lose more you would eat pepperoni pizza.

can we make is a veggie or all cheese pizza? I am not fond of pepperoni ;)
  • Bearface115
    Bearface115 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    my dream is that my crave monster will leave me alone from 3pm-10pm! im always craving bad things at that time! or that all foods was low carb and no calories lol
  • claymic
    claymic Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    mine would be to never feel hungry or have cravings any more.....sleep solution is good as well :)
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    SEX!! that would be it for me...every time you had sex you lost the extra weight your body did not need...thus you would always stay a good healthy weight as long as you had sex...lol. and for those with out partners...by yourself counts too ;) lol
  • LCrowley83
    LCrowley83 Posts: 14
    Options
    Have a hot bod while catching up on my Tivo and eating my favorite foods (pizza, pasta, & lots of good snacks!!).
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    The Whisky Diet... to be featured on Dr. Oz soon! :tongue:
  • sammniamii
    sammniamii Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Wish insurance would cover charges for gyms, nurtionist, personal trainer and massage therapy. That would be lovely - lol - big dream of course, but one can dream.
  • dhakiyya
    dhakiyya Posts: 481 Member
    Options

where it would freeze to form human body fat asteroids. that would make a good plot in a sci-fi episode...
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    A pill that sculpts your body as you sleep. You wake up with your desired body type.
  • Chainie
    Chainie Posts: 82 Member
    Options

where it would freeze to form human body fat asteroids. that would make a good plot in a sci-fi episode...

Don't you mean assteroids? Hahahaha. Actually I was thinking it could shield us from the sun- tada! Global warming averted AND cure obesity. All in a day's work. But I would watch a movie about human fat assteroids for sure. ;-p
  • tdotali
    tdotali Posts: 181 Member
    Options

Don't you mean assteroids? Hahahaha. Actually I was thinking it could shield us from the sun- tada! Global warming averted AND cure obesity. All in a day's work. But I would watch a movie about human fat assteroids for sure. ;-p

Hahahahahahaha
  • ctooch99
    ctooch99 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    A dial on my arm where I could turn up my metabolic rate as needed - preferable one that goes to 11...