New to the site - need some friends

Options
I have let myseft go over the past 10 years I do some walking everyday to the train and back but I have gained over 60 pounds telling myself I can't lose it if I tried. Now I have hit 305lb and my wife is now concerned. I found this site and hope it can keep me motivated. Looking for motivated and friends people.

Replies

• ltfitz89
    ltfitz89 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Good for you for taking the steps to get healthier! I am in the same boat and I have gained too much weight over the past few years! This is my first day on the site and so far I've found the community to be so supportive and helpful. I am sure you can lose the weight if you put your mind to it and really try! Good luck! :smile: :smile:
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    Glad your here....Your more than welcome to send a friend request my way:)
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    Feel free to add me... Always looking for support... I log in daily! And try to always leave a comment :) Good Luck!
  • kotcherr
    kotcherr Posts: 34
    Options
    This is my second day using MFP and am so excited about the great tools that are available here! I would love to get in touch with some new friends as well :)
  • curtnrod
    curtnrod Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, we're the same age and weight. I'm in for the long haul and am always looking to help with encouragement and support.
  • JoSmith145
    Options
    Hi my name is Jo . I have been using this site for two days and I really like it. I am a member of Weight Watchers also. I have a lot of trouble with my weight, I yo-yo all the time. I found this site on my phone and wanted to see what it was all about. I love WW and I am loving MFP, so I am going to do both. I am hoping to make friends here so I can have some company in the journey to a healthier me.
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Welcome to MFP!! Invite me if you like :):)
  • galecolleen
    Options
    I'm also new to the site. Just been playing around on here for a while, but finally committed to logging in every day and tracking my calories and exercise. I have heard great things from friends about how people in this community can keep you motivated. So far, that's what i'm seeing!
  • MomsTaxi23
    MomsTaxi23 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me I am always looking for new people to help with this journey. I am new to the site also this is my first week.
  • scarcelove
    Options
    Good luck to you!
    Diets are temporary but healthy living is a way of life.
    You can do it!

Feel free to add me :)