Running NSV....

Options
Im_NotPerfect
Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
I ran a full 30 minutes straight today! AND I didn't feel like dying when I was done! ALMOST up to a full 3 miles...maybe by next week! 5K coming up in 2.5 weeks!!

Replies

• buckeyegirl0103
    buckeyegirl0103 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • callikia
    callikia Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Good luck on your 5k! I'm sure you'll kill it!
  • pvesey
    pvesey Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    So proud of you. Every time I hear someone say they are running a 5K, I am envious. I used to run and it was such a feeling of acocmplishment. Maybe one day I will do it again. How did you work up to it?
  • 1234567kate9
    Options
    awesome awesome job! keep it up!
  • jenbehe
    jenbehe Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    great job! good luck with your 5k :)
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    So proud of you. Every time I hear someone say they are running a 5K, I am envious. I used to run and it was such a feeling of acocmplishment. Maybe one day I will do it again. How did you work up to it?

I started out with C25K, but by about week 3 I discovered that I liked continuing to run vs. run/walk/run. So on W3D2 I just ran to see how far I could go and I went a full 8 minutes! Since then I've just been building up more and more. That was about 3 weeks ago.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!