What next after 30DS?

Options
Hi All, I am coming to the end of level 2 in 30DS and was wondering what is next once I've complete level 3. I've heard you all talk about other dvd's but I would like to know which ones are short workouts. I like the 20 min format as it fits in with my day, (any longer than that and I would struggle to do it daily) and wondered if there was anything else out there that follows this? I am also running a couple of times a week and doing an hour of Zumba once a week but the DVD's I am trying to do every day. Any recommendations?
Thanks

Replies

• susuenglish
    susuenglish Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • Meddy450
    Meddy450 Posts: 23
    Options
    Ripped in 30. That's a Jillian Michaels video. Its in the same format as the 30DS (still just around 20 minutes) and it seems to really take it up a notch!
  • ALISHAWILLIAMSON
    ALISHAWILLIAMSON Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing 30 day shred and I plan to move on to ripped in 30 after. I like the 10 minute solutions DVD. Each 10 min segment is focused in on a major muscle group and I like that they're only ten minutes. I can do just 1 or all 5 when time allows. Heres a link to free online workouts. Maybe try a few and see what sparks your interest!

http://www.squidoo.com/free-workout-videos-online