Replies

• luvinlife2012
    luvinlife2012 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nice. Rock it!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    fantastic success. and its awesome to see you are not done.
  • lesle1
    lesle1 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Congrats Bobby! You look great!
  • 1Fizzle
    1Fizzle Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congrats Bobby! Your dedication is inspiring. Keep it going and I promise to do the same!
  • darylinny
    darylinny Posts: 146
    Options
    Congrats on reaching the "magic number" that you set your sights on. Next stop, body sculpting and maintenance. Some people say this point is the hard part because you have to adjust your approach to training and mindset to maintaining your weight. Good luck on your new journey!!
  • Krys_140
    Krys_140 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal weight, Bobby! I agree - the difference in your face is remarkable! You look years younger!

We're not friends (you didn't accept my FR, you *kitten*!), but I do try to keep tabs on you, simply because you are an inspiration to me. A wealth of common sense advice and no BS motivation, and more often than not I agree with your advice to others.

Great work so far, and excellent plan for staying at your goal weight. I know you'll have great success in maintaining!
    OUCH!
    I have never once rejected an add.
    There are some I boot if they're on crash diets or suffering ED issues, but all others are welcome.
    Oh!! I sincerely didn't mean to hurt your feelings on your well deserved Success Story post! It was meant in jest, but I removed that comment, and left only the congratulatory messaging. You've earned my respect, sir!!
  • Lainnee
    Lainnee Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Love that you made such a remarkable transformation over a long period of time. It gives us all a realistic timeline for a healthy weight loss and your attitude is inspiring....You are like THE motivational speaker for lots of us on MFP! Thanks for that....makes the journey a bit easier and lots more fun!
  • Fasbold
    Fasbold Posts: 29
    Options
    Congratulations! I really appreciate how someone my age, a tiny bit older actually, can do what I am just starting. You keep me on my toes and check up on me.

Keep up the good work!

Oh, yeah, KEEP PUNCHING! - ALL IS POSSIBLE!
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your goal weight, Bobby! I agree - the difference in your face is remarkable! You look years younger!

We're not friends (you didn't accept my FR, you *kitten*!), but I do try to keep tabs on you, simply because you are an inspiration to me. A wealth of common sense advice and no BS motivation, and more often than not I agree with your advice to others.

Great work so far, and excellent plan for staying at your goal weight. I know you'll have great success in maintaining!
    OUCH!
    I have never once rejected an add.
    There are some I boot if they're on crash diets or suffering ED issues, but all others are welcome.
    Oh!! I sincerely didn't mean to hurt your feelings on your well deserved Success Story post! It was meant in jest, but I removed that comment, and left only the congratulatory messaging. You've earned my respect, sir!!
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    I am ONLY laughing on the outside....lol
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    Friend request sent!
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Congrats on reaching your goal weight!! Now onto maintenence, which is kind of strange after watching for the scale to go down to instead watch it and make it stay the same....which you'll do successfully!
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    Great progress and success Bobby. Like you say, KEEP PUNCHING!
  • amersmanders
    amersmanders Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • jones137
    jones137 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Great job and great attitude as always!
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    AMAZING Bobby. CONGRATULATIONS on your success. Slow and steady surely did win the race, but you're going to keep on winning! Cheers for you.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Who dat chubby faced boy on the left?? I don't believe I know him!! Great job buddy! You are a great friend and an inspiration and a source of plain old common sense in this crazy mixed up world! :drinker: to you!
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hearty Congratulations to you!! Your posts inspire me every time!
  • topdogsgal
    topdogsgal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    To reiterate everyone else, great job Bobby. I'll be eager to her your maintenence strategy along with bodyfat loss!
  • AaronG91
    AaronG91 Posts: 20
    Options
    Keep up the good work!
  • italianangel143
    Options
    Remarkable! You are an inspiration to all of us! You have touched so many hearts and by doing so have most likely saved lives as well (including your own). Enjoy your new enhanced sexy body (lol) and I hope you continue to motivate people by telling your story. BTW~ Love your no BS attitude :)

************** CONGRATS ****************

KEEP PUNCHING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!