The Bachelorette -- Emily Maynard

Options
Frankie3333
Frankie3333 Posts: 53 Member
Anyone else obsessed with this show? I think she is a good mother who has gone through a rough patch long ago. However, I do not think this woman has worked a day in her life and just wants a man to take care of her. BUT I CANNOT STOP WATCHING!!!!!!! It is my crack. hahahahaha

Replies

• Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Shes hot, but completely fake in her "im a good mom" bot....yeah bring a guy into ur dau's life u met on a TV show
  • Frankie3333
    Frankie3333 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i found out her "job" is through the hospital her family donated a wing in her finace's name. but she is gorgeous
  • missiemandy
    missiemandy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I watch it because it's something to watch. She seems really nice but it really bothers me how she always thanks them when they kiss her or show any affection and vice verse to the men. I don't believe in thanking someone for something they should do naturally. Seriously it's weird! Affection is not something you should go out of your way to do(e.g I would say thanks to someone who goes out of their way to help me carry something NOT for being affectionate).

I'm glad she realized Ryan Bowers was all for the trophy wife though. Kind of obvious.
  • zela
    zela Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I was making my food last night and this show came on so I watched unintentionally, otherwise would rather be doing something more productive with my time. I watched a whiny annoying voice for half an hour debate how she was in love with 3 different men and how she was scared of making a mistake and choosing the wrong one. Personally it made me wonder what which ever guy ends up with her will think of her and her feelings towards him and her feelings towards the other guys. Obviously she wants 3 guys at the same time and has no bond significant enough to stick with just one. I would really be baffled if any of these guys is dumb enough to take this any more seriously than a game.
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    The blond dude looks like he's licking a chicken wing or something when he kisses...ugh.
  • tquig
    tquig Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Just don't see the attraction to these shows. Anyone (male or female) that thinks that they are going to find the perfect, life-long match through a TV show where everything is controlled and manipulated for ratings is insane. Real relationships involve working through problems BEFORE you get married. These folks have huge relationship issues if they think this is going to work out. Way too much baggage. There is a reason really attractive and successful people like them can't find relationships in the real world- because they have all kinds of issues.