Zi Xiu Tang Bee Pollen Diet Pill

If you're like me, you're really skeptical about diet pills because you know there's no one pill that can just make you lose weight. You also know the only true way to lose weight is to simply diet and exercise. I looked into these pills and did a lot of research on them because I heard from a lot of friends who were taking them that they were losing weight. A friend gave me a bottle to try and advised me to start by taking one a day for the first week (The bottle for the pills advises you take two each day). After four days, along with dieting and exercising the same as I've always been, I lost two pounds. A week later, I have lost two and a half pounds. This pill is an appetite suppressant. Because it's really not healthy to be losing more than two pounds a week, I think I'm going to stick with only taking one pill a day, especially since I'm dieting and exercising along with taking the pill. I just wanted to let everyone on MFP about this pill!

Also, if anyone else has tried this pill, comment on this and let me know about your experience with it. I know everyone has different feelings/reactions to it!

Replies

• stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    So what you're saying is because this pill makes you want to eat less, you were able to successfully consume less calories and exercise.

Eating less calories and exercising makes you lose weight?? SHOCKING.
  • kmdancer92
    kmdancer92 Posts: 18 Member
    Yes, I'm saying it's a successful appetite suppressant.