Title Boxing Club-Thoughts?

Options
So I have been hearing tons and tons of ads for the Title Boxing Club which offers 1 hour Power Boxing Class and your first class is free and for YEARS now I have been wantint to try a kickboxing or boxing class and never could find ones that you weren't just doing kicks in the air and air punching and this place you actually have a punching bag that you use and everything and it sounds like a blast, and I was actually able to gather up 3 of my friends to go with me to check this out....only problem with this is I have heard that you HAVE to sign a 1 year contract and they don't have anything shorter or month to month memberships and I am not about to commit to something for a year. I checked around and there is only 2 other places in my area that offer boxing/kickboxing classes that you actually have a bag that you use but they are like $100 a month for a month to month membership which is outragious.

Anyways I was wondering if anybody else has checked out Title Boxing Club (they're nationwide I know) and what their thoughts were on it. Also I usually only do 30 mins a day cardio exercise and that I can hardly keep up, but it is a bootcamp cardio workout and so I am scared that I am going to straight pass out since the boxing classes are 60 mins straight through!

Replies

• Brown_Eyed_Beauty
    Brown_Eyed_Beauty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You must be in central Ohio too. I have been wanting to check that place out too but I live in Canal Winchester so the locations are kind of far for me.

I've been doing mainly cardio with some strength mixed in. I have a bootcamp dvd that had some kickboxing in it, so I need to break it out. Years ago I had a trainer and he was a professional fighter so he got me started doing some kickboxing. If you find anyhting I sure would be interested and I'll let you know as well.
  • MKloste
    MKloste Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You must be in central Ohio too. I have been wanting to check that place out too but I live in Canal Winchester so the locations are kind of far for me.

I've been doing mainly cardio with some strength mixed in. I have a bootcamp dvd that had some kickboxing in it, so I need to break it out. Years ago I had a trainer and he was a professional fighter so he got me started doing some kickboxing. If you find anyhting I sure would be interested and I'll let you know as well.

Actually no, I am in Kansas City!
  • Brown_Eyed_Beauty
    Brown_Eyed_Beauty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    LoL oh well
  • Tonyv01
    Tonyv01 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    So did you give it a try and/or sign-up? The 12 month commitment does make it something you have to think about. I would be interested to know what you thought about it. We have had 3 of them open in our area over the last year.