daily victory

Options
Lunch did not go as planned, but instead of killing myself over it, I tracked it and adjusted my dinner and still have 2 pp+ to spare for the day! I am finally proud of myself!!!!

Replies

• RainaWalks
    RainaWalks Posts: 72
    Options
    good for you... i also like the quote in your profile picture....*thumbsup*
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's the little victories that are the most important. Way to go!
  • kelann1024
    kelann1024 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!! I am eating raspberries instead of mindless eating!
  • shannond1980
    shannond1980 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    awesome! all the little victories add up
  • lucybelle21
    lucybelle21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Little victories are the greatest. Don't ever let anyone tell you they don't add up.
    I'm frustrated as can be that the number on the scale isn't moving but I'm determined to make this happen. Every healthy meal and snack is fuel for the fire and every completed workout makes me stronger.
    :happy:
  • foremate
    foremate Posts: 38
    Options
    Oh yes I had an awful lunch today but that double scooped ice cream sundae with fudge sauce and walnuts and whipped cream hit the sweet tooth spot! Of course I did not mind splurging because a friend had me walking for 3 hours today which wasnt a bad trade off at all and I was able to enjoy both worlds exercise and dining delight!
  • judybaseel
    Options
    That is great!!! You can do it.....
  • emaildianeb
    emaildianeb Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Well, you made me feel a heck of a lot better about that piece of buttercreme frosted marble cake I had at work today. :o) I had to adjust my dinner too and will be eating an egg on a muffin. It was worth it!
  • EvilMomma
    EvilMomma Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Starting over is the secret to success. I do it several times a week in lots of areas of my life... Good Job! You did it just right!! :flowerforyou: