Crystal Light

Options
I'm curious, I've decided to try it, and it's really yummy. It's only 10 calories per packet if you get the individual ones. Since there is 2 cups of water in it, should I count it as 2 cups of water?

Replies

• 1Cor1510
    1Cor1510 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I count mine as water, since usually that's the closest I get to water :smile:
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    Yeah, It's Only 9:54am and I've already had 6 cups of water. O.o I'm sure I'm ganna drink more later too, so I'm going to get plenty of it.
  • Othos
    Othos Posts: 33
    Options
    I live on that stuff! I take those little "water bottle" packets that they suggest putting in a 16oz bottle and instead use it in a 32oz Nalgene bottle. It saves me some money and still tastes great.
  • KaidaKantri
    Options
    Having a bigger bottle is a good idea for it. :) I really like it so I might try like every other 4 glasses of water or something to help me keep my glasses of water up a day.
  • jcperkns
    jcperkns Posts: 109
    Options
    I still count mine as water! But I only allow myself one packet a day.
  • cheyenuff
    cheyenuff Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love the individual packets for water bottles. Have been using them for years. I drink water 95% of the time so, I use these at home all the time. I just drink plain water at work in my 24 oz water bottle that I fill 2 to 3 times a day.
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Yes count the full volume of water of anything you drink containing water. I personally have to avoid Crystal Light because of the sweetner but the same goes for tea, G2 Gatorade, etc. You can count things like coke, coffee, etc but understand that consuming all your water in form of sugary drinks is bad (just adding this, I know you know this :)
  • dodgersprincess
    Options
    Yes, why not?
  • 916lude
    916lude Posts: 305
    Options
    Yep. Great with vodka also! ;)
  • KaidaKantri
    Options
    Yep. Great with vodka also! ;)

oh my! I'm going to have to try this one if I have enough cal's tonight! O.O