Support and freindship requested ... :)

Options
My name is Danielle and I have finally realized the importance of changing my life. I am doing it for no one, but me. Saturday, I was at a water Zumba class and met a woman (the instructor) who lost 85 lbs in 5 years. Her story was different than all the other trainers and instructors. She looks great and I thought, "Hell she did it, so can I".

I have been going to the gym and meeting with my trainer for a month now, but was not taking it seriously. I have started making changes over the last month and have lost 5 lbs. I am surprised at how much I have been able to accomplish and am very excited. However, each day is definitely a struggle and I feel like I am having to re-learn how to live my life.

Would love to build supporting relationships, so we do not all have to feel like we're doing it alone. Everything is easier if you have people to share it with.

Cheers,
Dani

Replies

• Casey1982
    Casey1982 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am back after a break (and an 8 pound weight gain!). I think having friends and support on this site has got to be better than no support. Feel free to friend me :)