Need feedback regarding current Mobile Diet Applications

Options
Hi everyone, I'm a student from Malaysia who doing research about mobile diet applications available and downloadable from the internet. What do you think about current mobile diet application?? Is it effective on you?

(i) What is the problems or difficulties do you have when using current mobile diet applications?
(ii) Why do you stop using them? (if you have)
(iii) What improvement do you suggest to improve the current mobile diet applications?

Thanks everyone for your information...:smile:

Replies

• KeisterBunny
    KeisterBunny Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I really like MFP mobile application. It has a barcode scanner that will allow you to quick scan foods and enters in the portion size and other stats for you...I use RunKeeper for my fitness tracking. It has an audio coach, to let you know how long you have been working out, distance and time per mile. You can also go online and program a route to follow during your workout. And you can share your workouts with Twitter and Facebook.
  • emjayek
    emjayek Posts: 1
    Options
    I too, love the MFP app and have recommended it to many people. Love the bar code scanner and love I can input my own recipes. I can't think of a thing I'd change about this app.

At age 50, I've lost 30 lbs and look and feel great. I'm now at my goal weight and enjoying a new wardrobe.
  • afadhil2
    afadhil2 Posts: 5
    Options
    Is there any difficulties you faced when using the diet mobile application??