Progress Picture! So pleased with myself. :D

Options
Sk8rG
Sk8rG Posts: 55 Member
The first picture is about 180lb. I was doing a lot of cardio: Zumba, running, etc. I took the picture before attempting P90X. Got about halfway through P90X before giving up, but continued with cardio and trying to lose weight.

The second picture was 159lbs in April 2012. I took the picture prior to starting the New Rules of Lifting for Women program based on posts made here.

The last picture is from last night. It's actually heavier, 163 but I think it's FABULOUS! Woot. I'm starting Stage 4 today and intend to finish all 7 stages. Then I will focus on losing more weight....exciting.

2ypcbw2.jpg

Edited to resize picture - grr why is it so small?? One more try on a different host...

Replies

• kgprice11
    kgprice11 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    great job keep it up
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • ShellyKay67
    ShellyKay67 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    The first picture is about 180lb. I was doing a lot of cardio: Zumba, running, etc. I took the picture before attempting P90X. Got about halfway through P90X before giving up, but continued with cardio and trying to lose weight.

The second picture was 159lbs in April 2012. I took the picture prior to starting the New Rules of Lifting for Women program based on posts made here.

The last picture is from last night. It's actually heavier, 163 but I think it's FABULOUS! Woot. I'm starting Stage 4 today and intend to finish all 7 stages. Then I will focus on losing more weight....exciting.

Edited to resize picture - grr why is it so small??
    Thanks for posting this......it's nice to see that even tho you weigh more, you actually look like you weigh less. YEAH FOR LIFTING!!!!!!!!! Great job!
  • questiontheanswers
    questiontheanswers Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    The picture is still super small so it's a little hard to see, BUT even at the small size of the pic, you can tell what a huge difference you've made. Great work and thanks for the inspiration! :)
  • kchinand
    kchinand Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! What an inspiration!
  • Sk8rG
    Sk8rG Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Finally got it to size and it cut the end off! oh well, you get the idea! Thanks for the positive comments! I'm so stoked and I think I'll put away the scale until I'm done Stage 7 - it gives the wrong feedback. :)
  • tapoutxtreview
    Options
    Great Job!
  • derby83
    derby83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great keep up the good work!!!
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I started NROLW and was loving it, then I went on vacation...but I'm about to start back up again...thanks for the motivation...oh and nice guns!
  • nisi24
    nisi24 Posts: 29
    Options
    Great job!
  • ashtonvv
    ashtonvv Posts: 144
    Options
    you look fanastic!! WTG!!
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and so strong! I bet you beat a lot of men at the gym too..Congrats!!
  • Ariana120689
    Ariana120689 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • Racerrgirl21
    Racerrgirl21 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! way to go girl
  • shimewazaMan
    shimewazaMan Posts: 413
    Options
    CHECK OUT DEM GUNS!!!!!!!!!!1 You are looking AWESOME girl! Great work!
  • GeoJenna223
    GeoJenna223 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    totally about to start new rules of lifting. Your results are amazing!
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Look at them guns! You look amazing!
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. I'm in Stage 1 of New Rules of Lifting for Women and loving it. I hope looking like you is what I have to look forward to. Congrats!
  • karenhaston
    karenhaston Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look great and so happy (0; Well done x
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Job Well Done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!