PMS/Food

Options
Help!
I turn into a human garbage disposal 3-4 days before I start. Yesterday I was fine...I actually had no appetite all day. But today is the complete opposite! I cant stop eating or thinking about food. So far I've been good and everything I've eaten has been healthy, but Im feeling a pig-out session comming on....

...What do ya'll do in this situation?! I know I'm not the only one who experiences this..

Replies

• ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Drink water, lots and lots of water! I know that is not the most appetizing thing, but it helps you feel full and keeps you from gaining that water weight!
  • Ashia1317
    Options
    OMG! I totally understand! First off, you have to forgive yourself if you do indulge. No point in getting upset. It will only depress you and unmotivate you and all your hard efforts. So forgive yourself. Second, the next day, you just have to move on and "start over" and get yourself back on track. Also, if you're giving in to those temptations, do your best to watch HOW MUCH you eat. Dark chocolate is my kryptonite. So for me, instead of eating a bag of Dove chocolates, I'll opt for a Sugar Free dark chocolate pudding or something with fewer calories . . . .

Good luck!
  • MissLinzi
    MissLinzi Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    LOL, thanks girls.
    Im pounding water and eating carrots like a horse. AHHHHH!!!!
  • kendallalissa
    Options
    My TOM (which happens to be right now) is killer also! I don't give into temptations much, but do tend to go over my cals 1-2 times that week. Last night for instance, I couldn't stop and ended up going over by 199 for the day. Not like me at all, but I had to.