Need some advice

Options
What are some good exercises to make your booty curvy. I have been cursed with a pancake *kitten*. I Have been doing lunges and squats, are there any other strength training I should be doing to be more successful? And how often? I have heard not to do it everyday, but is this true??? Advice PLEASE

Replies

• sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Ive seen people on this site talk about Butt Bible but I myself have not done it.
  • BeautifulBetsy
    BeautifulBetsy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I have a flat *kitten* too. Nothing changes over night so give yourself a steady 3 months of training before giving up. I will to and see how it goes.
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Much of this is ultimately genetics however when you say squats...are we talking doing squats with no weight or 2 5lb dumbells in your living room? Or a loaded barbell with as much weight as you can?

Squats, deadlifts, back extensions all work the glutes. However if you are not doing these with heavy weights and being patient (like, months to years patient), you won't really see much progress.
  • chrssyeldridge
    chrssyeldridge Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    BUTT BIBLE will do you some good! I like doing it and it's fun :)
  • demery12371
    demery12371 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Don't know if it will work for you (everyones different) but I have the same prob and since I started running mine is much more curve :)
    I tried the squats and such and it didn't do a bit of good for me. (well in the rear area anyway)
  • smiley245
    smiley245 Posts: 420 Member
    Options

Squats, deadlifts, back extensions all work the glutes. However if you are not doing these with heavy weights and being patient (like, months to years patient), you won't really see much progress.

This^^ honest truth