What should I make for Dinner tonight?

Options
njobst
njobst Posts: 14 Member
Let's say 600 calories or less. What's your favorite "go-to" healthy dinner recipe? Mine is homemade lettuce wraps - but we've had those to death.

What do YOU like?!?!!

Replies

• lambeas
    lambeas Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    baked sweet potato ( bake for 45 minutes) & veggie omlette( 10 minutes!

easy, hardly any dishes, healthy and delish!
  • jesss5885
    jesss5885 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm going to broil tilapia with lemon and garlic, and then roast brussel sprouts and cauliflower.
    i'll probably have some shirataki tofu noodles in a light lemon white wine sauce too!
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    My blog on my profile has low calorie recipes that are delicious that I make. Tonight I'm having Ranch Fajita Chicken Wraps!
    Feel free to check it out :smile:
  • Solosesso
    Solosesso Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    - Tuna and veggies salad (tuna canned in water, lettuce, veggies of your choice, light cottage cheese)
    - Scrambled tofu (spice of your choice) with spinach salad
    - Tuna sandwich (mix a can of tuna with some green onion and a bit of light mayonnaise) with lettuce and tomato
    - Broiled fish, precooked couscous and steamed veggies (such as brocoli or cauliflower, which are fast to steam)
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    for 600 calories you could eat a generous serving of broiled fish and side of veggies.

or how about breakfast for dinner- when i'm lazy and don't have many calories left i'll make 2-3 eggs (150-220 cals) and 3 banquet sausages (100 cals). you could even add 1 piece of whole wheat toast and some cheese and still make your goal.
  • creativeweighs
    Options
    I just made this super easy thing. Take 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar,. 1 teaspoon chili sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, and 3 cloves minced garlic and 2 tbl. minced ginger. Stir together in a little pot over medium heat until it boils and then stir in a cornstarch mixture (2 tsp. dissolved in 4 tsp. water). Let bubble for 1 minute until it thickens. Serve over a bag of birds-eye steamed green beans and 14-16 steamed large shrimp. Its so good!