Ready to get serious, but keep the laughter going?

Options
I can't help it. I find pretty much everything funny, but I didn't think it was funny when my younger sister started losing weight and I was going to be the dreaded "fat one" in the family. I dusted off the sneakers and so far so good! Weight is coming off, and I didn't even log laughter as exercise yet.
Trouble is it is getting harder and harder as I have to either lower calories or up the exercise. Ahh to be 18 again. LOL Did I mention I am old enough to be your MOTHER...ew...I know, but I forget my age most days. I hope you can too.

Anyway, I need some friends who can share tips, tricks, and funny stories to keep it going because my sister is still losing too! Are you up for jokes about getting sweaty and lists like the top ten things to do with cheesecake besides eat it? Wouldn't you rather be laughing your way to a healthier you with me than crying alone?

Come on! Let's do this!

Replies

• RockinSkiBunny
    RockinSkiBunny Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm all about being a sarcastic biotch! :)
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I'm in.....
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I did find out that I was pregnant so no weight loss for me at the moment, but I need someone to laugh with me when I say things like, "this morning sickness is like a hangover that won't go away! Am I right? Anybody?.... anybody..."

Anyway, I'm in if you will have me!
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I did find out that I was pregnant so no weight loss for me at the moment, but I need someone to laugh with me when I say things like, "this morning sickness is like a hangover that won't go away! Am I right? Anybody?.... anybody..."

Anyway, I'm in if you will have me!

You are so in! Well...both of you are so in! We love babies.
    And morning sickness was the greatest appetite supressant I ever had...LOL
  • derra99
    derra99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    ooo, ooo...Me Me!! I love to laugh and kind of have a warped sense of humor. You all sound like my kind of people! :) Add me!!!!! PUH-LEASE!!!!
  • lg3703
    lg3703 Posts: 190
    Options
    I'm a sarcastic meanie in my real life, even tho I TRY to be a good girl on here :devil:
    I'm 42 yrs young too and believe in following your passions in life!
  • Anabelucci
    Anabelucci Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • tj1971
    tj1971 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I could use some more friends...and laughs! I'd love to be included!
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    This is great! We have gathered enough people to play soccer! We rock! Tomorow I will send the first top ten list. YAY!