Wanting a success story...

Options
2»

Replies

• mrsbez1
    mrsbez1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in your same boat. This time I'm taking it in little steps. I can drop a lot fast but if I dont change my eating and keep up with the exercise it will creep back up. I agree with the previous poster...try little rewards for small goals (I'm going to try that, great idea!!) Also what I find helps is to try not to look at "giving things up" as a BAD thing. For example...I LOVE Snickers bars, but if I just do a Turbo video and burn 300+ cals I"m not going to eat that candy bar and totally erase the work I just did. So its not bad that I can't have the candy bar, it's AWESOME that I just burned a ton of calories and that much closer to my goal. It doesnt mean you cant have the candy bar, you just have to account for it and stay in your calories. Good luck, I'm right there with you, every calorie of the way! Are you joining Sara's next challenge?

I would love to join her next challenge but I think she may kick me out :) This will be my second challenge and I'm still not giving it 100%. The first 2 weeks my thinking I have this then I get so confident that it crashes on me :\ If she lets me in then yes I'm in. How about you?

I'm sure she would love to have you. I'm sure she understands the whole "falling off the wagon" that we all experience. As long as we keep getting back on!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!