Lunch of the Day?

Options
What's on your lunch menu for today? I'm thinking a chopped veggie salad and a fage yogurt

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I had leftover wild rice with beans.
  • Sugoiharris
    Sugoiharris Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Loaded "Refried Beans" (sweet potato and black bean mash with a garlic-chive greek yogurt and onion-avacado-cilantro-lemon dressing) It's super yummy, full of flavor and nutrition and incredibly filling for very few calories. I adapted it from a few different recepies gone wrong but fell in love with it.
  • julialla
    julialla Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I am out of food in my house right now, so lunch was plain and simple. Yogurt and Bread with Jelly...Not too appetizing yet good for bumping up calories. BUT tonight I am looking forward to Pasta Primavera with lots of yummy veggies on top!!
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Salad with tomatoes, sliced almonds, 2% cheddar, and French dressing
    Dill Triscuits with laughing cow cheese and grape tomatoes
    Pineapple and raspberries
  • kimberly2504
    kimberly2504 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I had a sandwich with whole grain bread, toasted, lite mayo, turkey breast, lettuce, tomatoes, and pickles. 203 calories. Not too exciting but yuumy.
  • cartow
    cartow Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Loaded "Refried Beans" (sweet potato and black bean mash with a garlic-chive greek yogurt and onion-avacado-cilantro-lemon dressing) It's super yummy, full of flavor and nutrition and incredibly filling for very few calories. I adapted it from a few different recepies gone wrong but fell in love with it.

Now that is fantastic! I'm going to steal it!
  • sweiland1
    sweiland1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    1 beef Kebob, wheat tortilla and some rainer cherries :)
  • patchesgizmo
    patchesgizmo Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I had left over home made meatloaf with steamed fresh peas.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    leftover pastichio
  • ggcat
    ggcat Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Progresso Lite Savory Vegetable Soup (the whole can), and sugar-free Boston cream pie jello pudding cup!

180 calories of yumminess!
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Left overs from dinner last night! Tilapia with black bean and corn salsa that was baked at 425 for 15 minutes in parchment paper.
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Salad bar with tons of veggies, grilled chicken breast on top and only 1 scoop of dressing!! NSV ( the dressing that is):flowerforyou:
  • sarajaxon
    sarajaxon Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Had a sun dried tomato wrap wit turkey, swiss, veggies and ranch dressing. I plugged all the ingredients in and end up over 600 calories!!!! That's way too much on 1200 cals per day. Wasn't worth it and I certainly won't do that again!
  • TheNewBlair
    Options
    I had a subway salad with tomatoes, green peppers, red onions, cucumbers, a little cheese and topped it off with Fat Free Ranch.
  • herwholejourney
    herwholejourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    3oz Rotisserie chicken with light mayo, spike seasoning, curry powder and cayenne pepper wrapped in lettuce and a tall glass of water with a cinnamon stick and green apples in it.
  • Nikki_Gets_Fit
    Nikki_Gets_Fit Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Mine wasn't too interesting...but I knew I had to eat something. Salad with shredded parm cheese, fat free zesty Italian dressing, and some croutons (8 to be exact) lol
  • jdploki70
    jdploki70 Posts: 343
    Options
    Same as every day. Sandwich thin, slice of ham, slice of cheese. 190 calories
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I broiled some cajun tilapia, 2 huge red bell peppers and a big red onion. Seasoned it with just salt, pepper and some McCormick salad seasoning. Delish!
  • Franzibear
    Franzibear Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    English muffin with egg, 1/2 slice of ham and a bit of maple syrup.
    Plain 1% yogurt with a small apple and a bit of honey drizzled on top.

= 500 cals, and delicious.
  • EllyG08
    EllyG08 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's Chicken Tikka Masala and steamed green beans :tongue: