You can do it!!! (140 day results)

Options
rmbslo
rmbslo Posts: 28 Member
I was shopping with a friend in February and bought a pair of pants without trying them on. When I got home and realized I could barely button them I was devasted and knew I had to make a change. Today makes the 140 day since I began to transform my life and body. I was always so fearful of food and really never ate much but held unto eveything I put in my body. Now I love to eat and enjoy things I never thought I would. The trick is to eat and exercise. You don't need to starve yourself, instead eat and get moving. I workout 6 days a week for 1 1/2-2 hrs and love it. I get up early so I can workout longer :). Her are my stats after 140 days, if I can do it so can you!!!! I am only 3 lbs from my goal weight.

Start Today Results
168 lbs 137.5 lbs 30.5 lbs lost
38" chest 35" chest 3" lost
31" waist 26" waist 5" lost
42" hips 36" hips 6" lost

But more important is the way I feel, I have energy and I am happy :)

Replies

• AlissaMyron
    Options
    I started on this journey for the same reason, my clothes didn't fit me at all. As I was reading, it brought me back to that exact moment and fast foward to now, I never ever would have thought I could have done it. Your story is awesome and I love that you have found new things to look forward to, like getting up early to exercise, amazing!:happy:

Keep up the good work, you've come a long way!

Ali
  • ShelfRelianceMom
    Options
    That is absolutely fantastic! Congratulations
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!