25 years- What a journey. (pics included)

Options
AlicynH
AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
In the last 25 years I've gone from 250 lbs to 396 lbs back to 227 lbs. What a journey it's been. Not one I would have chosen for myself but I have learned so much about myself. I'm stronger than I ever thought I was. I've proved to myself I can do things even when everybody tells me I can't.

Before- Age 18
HighSchool002-Copy.jpg
Current- Age 43
AlicynandCourtney.jpg
IMG_1511.jpg
In between
th_HighSchool009.jpg
HighSchool004.jpg
me3.jpg

Replies

• missymuffet459
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    It is amazing to see much of you adult life journey..inspirational!
  • Bere4ever
    Bere4ever Posts: 188
    Options
    awesome,well done!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • new_blossom
    new_blossom Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    You are doing so great and look so good. You should be proud.

Diggin' the 80's big hair. It is actually coming back!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    besides losing weight and working hard to be in shape, i have to say, you haven't aged at all!! your skin is fab and you look wonderful! =)
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Also, this is for anybody who post pics on here from the photobucket acts and stuff like that.. be super careful what you post.. i just learned your full name as the act name comes up along with these pics.. i know your full name now and im sure you prob dont want to share that with all MFP
  • 67Maureen
    67Maureen Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done an awesome job keep up the great work
  • AlicynH
    AlicynH Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    besides losing weight and working hard to be in shape, i have to say, you haven't aged at all!! your skin is fab and you look wonderful! =)

Thank you. I was amazed when I put my 18 year pic and 43 year pic together. My 25 year high school reunion is in a couple of weeks and I'm really excited to go back. The funny thing is, I don't wear a lot of make up and I don't use special products to wash my face. I put moisturizer on maybe once a week during the summer.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!