I really want some ... ICE CREAM!!

Options

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers and Skinny Cow ice cream stuff is pretty tasty. Or you there are several brands of frozen juice pops that are tasty and not too many calories. Edy's slow churned ice cream is yummy.
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Arctic Zero. http://www.myarcticzero.com/
    37 cals per serving or 150 cals for the WHOLE PINT!
  • DEGiltz
    DEGiltz Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Cut up a banana or two as they turn brown, pop em in the freezer for a while. Then put them in the blender, it'll look like gravel then begin to get smooth.

Seriously, BEST replacement for ice cream. Tastes just like it, and is sweet.

This!

Agree ... frozen banana and just a little bit of peanut butter warmed in the micro. YUM! : )
  • ReneeElizabeth26
    Options
    I just ate TWO magnum ice cream bars... :/ I am on vaca though so it doesnt count. :)
  • itsjustdawn
    itsjustdawn Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    So have some ice cream!
  • Jenncoc86
    Jenncoc86 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    skinny cow mint sandwiches
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    A lot of the recommendations here...

sad_panda_postcard-p239588081685091378envli_400.jpg
  • cre8freedom
    cre8freedom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've been putting chocolate almond milk (or chocolate soy milk - tried both) in the freezer in a cup then take out when frozen and scoop!
  • BunniFit7
    BunniFit7 Posts: 1
    Options
    Blue Bunny Big Fudge Bars. Only 90 calories
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Fudgsicles... 40 cal.
  • emisu2
    emisu2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    CarbSmart or So Delicious Coconut Ice Cream (no sugar added). They are not extremely low in calories but much much healthier for you without all that sugar.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Cut up a banana or two as they turn brown, pop em in the freezer for a while. Then put them in the blender, it'll look like gravel then begin to get smooth.

Seriously, BEST replacement for ice cream. Tastes just like it, and is sweet.

This!

Agree ... frozen banana and just a little bit of peanut butter warmed in the micro. YUM! : )

Omg this sounds so good!!
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    Wow! I have gotten some great ideas form this board!! Especially the banana with warm pb!!! Yummy!!!
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I get the bluebell ice cream cups- 1/2 dutch chocolate cups, 1/2 french vanilla.

Basically, It's pre-packaged portion control.

It covers the chocolate cravings, and sweets.

Just make sure you factor it in for your day, so that it doesn't put you over, as it is higher in fat compared to the "skinny" brands that just don't taste as good to me.

I think it's worth it. :)

Choc: 170 cal, 9 g fat, 19 carbs, 65mg sodium, 4 g protein
    Van: 160 cal, 8 g fat, 18g carbs, 65 mg sodium, 4 g protein
  • Sharon91606
    Options
    Can't go wrong with anything Skinny Cow puts out - all yummie and won't mess up you hard work !!
  • Kristinemomof3
    Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I admit, I save my calories and eat Magnum bars. They are so awesome and worth it. Picked up the new White Chocolate to try tonight.
  • EricHall1
    EricHall1 Posts: 1
    Options
    I bought a small, countertop ice cream maker. I have been making delicious ice cream using unsweetened almond milk (40 calories per cup), stevia, and whatever fruit or flavor I have available. I just pop everything in the blender, then I pour it into the ice cream maker, and I have gulit-free ice cream in about 25 minutes. It works just well with any kind of milk or liquid (usually end up a gelato-type consistency).
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Edy's makes some popsicles that are really good. I also tried a dark chocolate covered frozen banana the other day for 130 calories and it was pretty tasty! I think the brand was Diana's banana babies? You could also get the mini sized cups of ice cream and budget them in your calories. I've got a Ben and Jerry's new banana peanut butter Greek yogurt one that I'm looking forward to trying later tonight. They're around 200 calories, but it's the real stuff and tastes better and is way more satisfying than some of the skinny versions (which I also enjoy, but find that I want to eat like 2-3 instead of just one).
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I made my own ice cream out of..BANANAS!!!!!!!! and it was yummy, had the same consistency as ice cream, and did the trick!!!!! I sliced up 4 bananas into coins, put them in the freezer until frozen.... then put them in a food processor/blender until it was like a whipped/ice cream consistency.... add a tbsp of cocoa powder and a tbsp of peanut butter...... voila!!!!!!! So good and a lot better for you!! :) It makes about a pint, so it goes a long way!
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    and if banana ice cream doesn't work for you... I am obsessed with the weight watchers dark chocolate raspberry ice cream bars...only 80 calories!!!! WW and skinny cow make some YUMMY ice cream treats!