Starting over...again

Options
Hello...i'm not new to the site, but i'm finally starting to take it seriously. I'm hoping to make some new contacts to keep me motivated and FOCUSED on my ultimate goals of achieving a healthy weight and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. I've been playing around on some of the forums all day and everyone on here seems to be very helpful. Looking forward to beginning this journey!

Replies

• ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Well glad you are recommitting to the program!!
  • BeckyLH
    BeckyLH Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I started over again 3 weeks ago after piling weight back on, I've lost 9lbs and am motivated again - finally!

Welcome back!!!
  • imfittted
    imfittted Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am also starting over again. Feel free to add me. I love to help support and motivate! :happy:
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    HELLO!!! im new and loving it so far.... but then again its only been 3 days :D
  • weightloss06
    Options
    Welcome Back!!!!!! I have been back here for about a month. Would love to help motivate you, feel free to add me :-)
  • tink11381
    tink11381 Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too! I started using this app before vacation and did pretty well. But, then the gained a bit back. Now trying it again. I'm happy about my first steps so far.
  • srhode12
    srhode12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over too. I used this program and lost 15 lbs earlier this year...then got busy (& stressed) and stopped, but now I'm ready for a change. Feel free to friend me. Sara
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    Glad your here, and nothing but best wishes to everyone on there journey...I am here for yall:)
  • mmsilvia
    mmsilvia Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Feel free to friend me...I log every day :smile:
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Lost 34lbs last year. Had a breast cancer scare early spring and drank 20lbs back on. On the positive no cancer AND I'm recommitted!! Here's to us :drinker: Oh wait..........no more margaritas for me!! Here's to us :flowerforyou:
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    wow everyone ive seen so far on here has done amazing! i really hope i have the will power this time
  • BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    <--- THIS! :wink:

I've started over more times than I care to admit --- this time it feels different!
  • jultwan
    jultwan Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    me to again again and again. please add me and maybe we can help each other thru this.
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    yeah something feels different for me too, im getting married next year and want to look amazing
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    yeah something feels different for me too, im getting married next year and want to look amazing

YEAH!!! Congratulations!!! You will look beautiful!!
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I literally came back YESTERDAY. I have been on a really unhealthy food kick and my body knows it--blech. But I am back and really trying to get motivated once again! Nothing like tight pants to help motivate me! :grumble:

Feel free to add me!!
  • karynspeace
    karynspeace Posts: 132
    Options
    I am in the same boat as you. add me and we can try to keep each other motivated!
  • charlotteredpath
    Options
    Thank you, ive never been happier which you will see why from the message i sent you :D hes amazing
  • lelliebugh
    lelliebugh Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I seem to start over everyday lol. Feel free to add me. LEts do this. :)
  • Reoki081
    Reoki081 Posts: 1
    Options
    im sarting over again. i have gained 25 lbs since i started this site but now im ready to take it seriously. learning how to say NO to food has been a rough journey