If you're going low carb, this blog is awesome!

Options
debi_f
debi_f Posts: 330 Member
I made this recipe for dinner tonight, and my tummy is just so happy!

http://peaceloveandlowcarb.blogspot.nl/2012/01/comfort-food-caramelized-onion-and.html

There are so many great ideas and recipes on this site...it has helped me stick to my lifestyle change by showing me that there are some great possibilities out there.

(Disclosure: I don't know this woman personally and gain nothing by adding the link. I just really love every recipe I've tried so far. The fact that they're easy to follow is a major bonus for this no-cooking-talent person!)

Replies

• guppy62
    guppy62 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love this website and use it as well. I like this one too. I also do not know this person but I like her blog; http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/
  • debi_f
    debi_f Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I've found the only problem is that living outside the US, I have a hard time getting all the items she lists. Sometimes, I have to substitute an ingredient here and there...
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Bump for later.
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I was gonna start 'low carb' tomorrow for a week of trying it out this will help alot! :)
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • mandy031383
    mandy031383 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    BUMP thanks
  • guppy62
    guppy62 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would also suggest a book called Protien Power. You can get it at thrift stores for pretty cheap. It will help you to determine how much protien you need. It also give some good tips on supplements. People forget that low carb does not mean NO carb!
  • missquela
    missquela Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Ohh lots of yummy recipes. Thanks for the link. Also check out genaw.com/lowcarb/ lots of low carb options there too.
  • Lyssabeth22
    Options
    Thanks, will check it out
  • Lattegurl
    Lattegurl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for posting this link! I am definitely gonna check out all the recipes:flowerforyou: