HMM.......

Options
TxAlpha
TxAlpha Posts: 180 Member
Fellas.....how do you feel when some random guy sends you a blank Friend Request.....?

I mean......women are cool....lol......but some random guy just smiling at you with no message........???.....IJS.....weird right.....

Replies

• TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean, but I'm not gonna say what I would feel since some ppl might get offended :huh:
  • kmoore02
    kmoore02 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I don't send guys friend request, hell I don't send friend request to anyone. Personally I don't want this be like facebook where you get all the friend request just for numbers. I don't mind friending anybody that is like minded about losing weight and or fitness!
  • mrsnathanandrew
    mrsnathanandrew Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    It's because they think you're hot, or they want to look like you, but I'm going with the first option. :)
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options
    I know what you mean, but I'm not gonna say what I would feel since some ppl might get offended :huh:

I promise not to be offended.... I might giggle though
  • TitanGM
    Options

What I said is only valid for guys who may sent friend requests with just a smley on the message box.
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Options

What I said is only valid for guys who may sent friend requests with just a smley on the message box.

have you seen yourself? That's why they are sending you a smiley face. :smile:
  • TxAlpha
    Options
    every topic makes a perv / horny connection on here.....
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    Lol!
  • TxAlpha
    Options
    hmm.....or two....
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Options
    not perv/horny, just hyper.
  • piesbd
    piesbd Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It's because they think you're hot, or they want to look like you, but I'm going with the first option. :)

LMAO!
  • TitanGM
    Options

have you seen yourself? That's why they are sending you a smiley face. :smile:

I dont mind girls doing that.. it's fine with me ;P
  • ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    I've gotten a few... it doest really bug me much, unless they start leaving private messages that are inappropriate lol. Delete!
  • crobl
    crobl Posts: 380
    Options

So I can send you a friend request with just a smiley, and it'd be ok?
  • mrsnathanandrew
    Options

LMAO!

:wink: :laugh:
  • YokoJ
    YokoJ Posts: 253
    Options
    I've gotten a few... it doest really bug me much, unless they start leaving private messages that are inappropriate lol. Delete!

My goodness!
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    They must think ya collar bone is sexy!!!!! :laugh:

*runs*
  • hokeyman
    hokeyman Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Girls, hell yes..........guys, uh....no. Too weird. lol
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    At least it wasn't a wink or kissy face.
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    At least it wasn't a wink or kissy face.

^This :laugh: