I need friends!!!

Options
greeniam
greeniam Posts: 11 Member
Hi, I've been on here for about a month and have found myself struggling. I need some encouragement as well as encouraging others. I'm from California, and it is the perfect weather here to get started - super hot. I found myself losing a couple of pounds, then I would slip up, eat some bad food, and then go back up.

If anyone can help, it would be great! And I would be more than happy to help out as well!

Thank you so much for reading this and look forward to talking with you guys!

Replies

• waugh28
    waugh28 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am Jackie nice to meet you!!! My name is waugh28 on mfp. If you want to add!!
  • workoutbarbie29
    workoutbarbie29 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Everyone slips up sometimes. You just have to accept it and move on. I work in a doctors office. Patients and drug reps are constantly bringing in snacks and buying the office lunch, on days when it's something i know i shouldn't consume I think of that mornings workout and the pain and it just doesn't seem worth it or i tell myself....... it's not like it's my last meal. When it's time for me to have my cheat meal i will make that an option.
  • cddonald22
    cddonald22 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Cindy.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    friend request sent :)
  • Rmfowler1990
    Rmfowler1990 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've been using MFP for about 2 weeks now and I know it was only these last 2-3 days that I have FELT motivated. I'm starting to see a little weight loss and I FEEL better.

My suggestion is just to RECORD EVERYTHING in MFP.

Good Luck!
  • thejonperry
    Options
    I'm freindly =D
  • joy5877
    joy5877 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Good luck!
  • Jezebel9
    Jezebel9 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I am always open to new friends! anyone can add me. 8)
    :flowerforyou: