22 years old with 63 lbs to lose!!

Options
I started my "lifestyle change" yesterday and i'm really in need of friends to help motivate me!! I've wanted to lose weight for a while but my major kick in the butt was my boyfriend mentioning engagement a few days ago. I can't stand the thought of being chunky in my wedding or even in engagement pictures. I used to be on a competitive Brazilian Jiu Jitsu team which was great exercise but since the start of x-ray school I had to quit Jiu Jitsu and i've gained a whopping 40lbs!! I used to cut weight for competitions by running in trash bags, not drinking water for days, and taking water pills which was TERRIBLY unhealthy! I want to do this the right way this time but I definitely need POSITIVE influences to help keep me going on tough days!! Thanks!

Replies

• MissCeciFrench
    Options
    love your story and would love to be friends I also use to train like that for wrestling!
  • JamesterCK
    JamesterCK Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have about 70 lbs. to lose, so I'm right there with ya! I also need motivation, so I think we can help each other; sending you a friend request now!