In a Funk...need some help!!

Options
ok friends, last week I gained 3 pounds back due to swelling in my legs because of the extreme heat :( Today I am back down to what I was but a little less. I am getting discouraged and I need some support right now. I am doing everything I am supposed to do and I cant seem to get out of this funk :( What do I need to do? Or do I just keep doing what I am doing and wait!?!? OR do I need to change my calorie intake? I am so confused by the whole eat your calories back after you exercise thing.

Replies

• stonerdude
    stonerdude Posts: 103
    Options
    You can make your diary public and then people can actually help.

If you google omega 6 foods and stop eating them! They cause inflammation. The (S)tandard (A)merican (D)iet (can, package,

box, frozen, and fast food) produces a ratio in excess of 40 to 1 6's to 3's and it should be 5 to 1

"Never give up never surrender"
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Watch your portion sizes. Also, don't eat all of your calories back, only eat some of them back.
  • rce884
    rce884 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I know its hard but you must believe your way through it. just hold fast that you have been doing a great job so far. what is past help is past worry. you cant control the heat, so you must worry about the swelling causing a bit of weight gain. you will be back in top form in no time.
  • sydneyorbust
    Options
    try increasing your water intake and watch your salt intake...never give up...
  • SlimPossible8
    SlimPossible8 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    swelling in the heat will happen just make sure you keep up with your water intake. A lot of people think drinking more water will make them retain more water..not true. You'd be amazed at what water will do.