Anybody have a home treadmill and IFit Live Subscription??

Options
Hi guys.

I'm the proud owner of a brand spanking new treadmill and I'm 1 month into my 1 year IFit Live subscription. Wondering if anybody else has IFit Live? Would be good to share some maps and see how other users are doing.

I'm currently doing the Jillian Michael's weight loss workout with IFit (level 6), this has helped me lose 10.6lbs in January which is the 10lbs that I put on in Nov/Dec.

Feels good to be back!

Let me know if you are an IFit Live user :)

Stace

Replies

• Nsdnjbl
    Nsdnjbl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Just got the treadmill but the program is an additional 100 bucks. Is it still worth it??
  • thebomb4
    thebomb4 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I definitely think it is worth it, it keeps me motivated and its nice to be able to compete with other users. Some people have complained that they can't log in at times but I've only had this once in the past 3 months and it was fine within a couple of hours :)

Hope your enjoying your new treadmill!
  • TiredSoles
    Options
    Hello!

I purchased a treadmill earlier this year that had ifit built into it. I love it! I am also doing the Weight Loss program. I have just moved up to level 3. I love the variety of workouts that you can do with ifit in addition to the map creations.
  • marlenemb
    marlenemb Posts: 7
    Options
    I had a difficult time finding exactly what all was included with iFit Live when I purchased my Nordic Track treadmill 8 months ago. However, I am glad that I did make the purchase without knowing all the details on iFit. Customer Service has always been extremely helpful each time I have called. If you purchase a new machine, you should receive a free year of iFit and after that the renewal is $79/year - much cheaper than a gym membership. I am not disappointed whatsoever and attribute a great deal of my new healthier lifestyle to the treadmill and motivation I have now to the ability of running new maps. You can see street views as you run and the treadmill will incline/decline as the terrain does. VERY cool! Sure there some issues/bugs every now, but they tend to be more minor annoyances than anything else, and then but it really is incredible technology! The ability to run mostly anywhere in the world really is a great motivator! I only run where there are street views however, and as of right now, much of South America, Africa, Mexico, Central America and some other areas haven't been captured with street view by Google. You can draw your own maps either on their website or on the equipment screen (if you have a built in browser monitor) or you can download pre-drawn maps from http://www.ifitmaps.com which also allows you to search for the exact distance, incline, location, etc you desire. Hope this helps some folks with their decision!
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I build maps for all the 5k races I do so I can check out the elevation ahead of time. I also built a couple maps through downtown Seoul. We were there last year adopting our youngest son so it was awesome to see the street view images of the area! I haven't been using it much since the weather has been better, but come fall/winter I'll be back on the treadmill.
  • sharonelizabeth86
    Options
    I'm hoping someone can give me an answer to my question because I can't find anything on Google except sales. My question is:

Can I use the iFit module without a yearly subscription?

I don't care about participating in competitions or logging my progress online, all I want is to download workouts, use Google Maps, and the iFit cards with Jillian Michaels. Can someone give me a straight answer on this before I buy the module?

Also, is the module as bad as the reviews say it is? I want to give it a shot since my new treadmill is iFit compatible but the reviews for the device are terrible!
  • marygraves1976
    Options
    What kind of treadmill did you buy? Looking to buy treadmill with ifit but don't want to spend over $1000. Any recommendation? Thanks