Kinda new, but kinda not, 3rd time's a charm.

Options
Hi, I started MFP about 2 months ago and its been a struggle, but I think my head is finally in the right mindset to jump start again. I would love to have some support especially those who are good motivators! :bigsmile: I'm a 5'4", 44 married stay at home mom, 3 kids, a native of Colorado, currently living in El Paso TX, but moving to Abilene TX in late August. With all the activity of getting this move going, its hard to stay focused on my health. I've lost about 12 lbs so far, but need to lose 50-60 more. Would love a few more friends to keep me motivated and vice versa. Thanks and looking forward to getting to know you! :wink:

Replies

• sheiwat
    sheiwat Posts: 47
    Options
    welcome back...:)
  • wxgurl
    wxgurl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am a 39 year old with an 8 month old so far! I am loving the support I find here, and the support i can give here!
  • gabbymom2
    gabbymom2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hello....welcome back! I know how you feel, I have left, but then find myself coming back. Add me if you like.
  • Semperfione
    Semperfione Posts: 109
    Options
    Glad you're back, welcome home....add me as a freind if you would like to, who knows it might be me coming back for the third time someday and you can welcome me? LOL

I think we all need a break once in a while. I know I do. But seriously, good to have a person back on here that really feels the way you do.

Best wishes to you for success.
  • Abays10
    Abays10 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Its my second time around...welcome back :)
  • lbrabson
    lbrabson Posts: 9
    Options
    Thank you!
  • lbrabson
    Options
    Thank you!
  • lbrabson
    Options
    Thank you. :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • TexasRattlesnake
    TexasRattlesnake Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Woohoo... Texas!
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for fellow moms to support and get support from... read through my profile and if you think we are a good match :flowerforyou:
  • Chula1967
    Chula1967 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Let's do this.... I also need all of the support I need, this is not an easy task.... I have to keep in mind that this is a lifestyle change...