NSV. C25K. W9D1. Done

Options
dobberloon
dobberloon Posts: 34 Member
I suppose I could have waited until I completed all of Week 9 but I had to crow a bit because I am just so proud of myself for actually briskly jogging the entire 30 minutes! I haven't managed to run 3.1 miles yet but I am getting closer! Whew! I can taste the victory - literally....there is sweat running down my face :smile:

Replies

• bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Job well done! Ahh the sweet smell of success!
  • ctmom1
    ctmom1 Posts: 189
    Options
    Congrats! I finished the program and ran a 5k a few weeks ago. I'm still running 3 times a week while working on my time.
  • emily406
    emily406 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! Keep it up! :)
  • johnny_66
    johnny_66 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I suppose I could have waited until I completed all of Week 9 but I had to crow a bit because I am just so proud of myself for actually briskly jogging the entire 30 minutes! I haven't managed to run 3.1 miles yet but I am getting closer! Whew! I can taste the victory - literally....there is sweat running down my face :smile:

I also completed Week 9 day 1 today.......It was my best run of the whole program. I know how you feel about "finishing the week".

Congratulations!
  • dobberloon
    Options
    Way to go johnny_66!!! We middle-agers can get it done!
  • ldg323
    ldg323 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I finished week 5 today. Not too far behind you!!
  • dobberloon
    Options
    Thanks all! I am still buzzed about it. I use a pedometer app on my iPod touch to get an idea of mph or min/mi. I think it had a user error problem because it only counted 4 STEPS. But because I had all those good endorphins running through me I just laughed! It felt like I was running a solid 5mph. So, at that pace, I need to run another 6-8 minutes to finish the 5K I signed up for in August. But...I run the 5K after the 15 mile bike ride which is after the 500 yard swim. "I think I can. I think I can. I think I can..."
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Awe-SOME!!
  • Dottiesweet
    Dottiesweet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You're amazing,C25K and a triathlon! Congrats on week 9, a 30 minute run is a real accomplishment.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!