New to Myfitnesspal

Options
Hi! I'm new to Myfitnesspal! This whole calorie counting thing is very new to me! I have always been able to do the Atkins diet and been able to lose a lot of weight. That doesn't seem to be working as well anymore! I lost about 5 pounds the other week (water weight for sure), and since I have been logging my calories this past week and doing a little more exercise (biking, walking, etc), I have lost 3 pounds!

I really enjoy reading all the comments and posts! I think I am going to feel very comfortable sharing my questions and concerns and hearing from everyone! You are all my inspiration!!

Replies

• luvhandles74
    luvhandles74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You will do great here! I did Atkins too and was pretty successful but then I'd kinda get off track and eventually gain it back because I love things like potatoes and bread! Also my doc said my cholesterol had gone up?? It shouldn't have but it did. Anyway, I find when you count and exercise you get to have anything in moderation! I like that kind "No diet" diet :)

Feel free to add me if you like!

Good luck!!
  • amyoc3
    amyoc3 Posts: 18
    Options
    Add me! I just started using MFP over a week ago. It seems to be a pretty nifty web site.
  • tracystire
    tracystire Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi!!
    My name is Tracy and I am very new to Myfitnesspal!! I have a question if someone could help me. I have a job that is walking, stretching, lifting and moving objects what would be the best excersise option when entering it on my daily tracking?? Just wanting to make sure I am getting the full benefit added on!!
  • Delawaredeuce
    Delawaredeuce Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Myfitnesspal has been my diet buddy for a week and I am totally confident we'll get to my goals together.
  • mistressmambo
    mistressmambo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Irma.. feel free to add me :)